首页手机单机攻略→ 漫漫旅途剧情介绍

漫漫旅途剧情介绍

作者:tlx潇哥来源:本站整理2013/3/20 14:58:52我要评论

很多爱玩漫漫旅途这款游戏的玩家都想知道这游戏剧情是啥,的确这款黑暗风格的极为压抑的游戏让人搞不清楚,那么下面跑跑车小编就带来漫漫旅途剧情介绍吧。话说有人说能玩漫漫旅途通关的玩家都是心理极为变态的,但是本站小清清编辑表示毫无压力。

漫漫旅途iphone/ipad破解版1.1
游戏名称:漫漫旅途iphone/ipad破解版1.1
游戏大小: 214M
下载地址:https://www.paopaoche.net/app/20196.html

序幕:

In the old days man tried to catch a glimpse of the future in the strangest of ways
在遥远的过去,人们用最奇异的方法试图一窥未来
they locked themselves in dark rooms
他们把自己锁在黑暗的房间中
not partaking of food and drink
不吃不喝

At the stroke of midnight
当午夜的钟声响起
they ventured out into the night
他们冒着夜色
through the dark woods
穿过漆黑的森林
where strange creatures roamed
与魑魅魍魉同行

To see if they would be wealthy
为了看看他们是否生活富足
To see if they would be happy
为了看看他们是否安详快乐
To see if they would live
为了看看他们能否生命长存
To see if they would be loved
为了看看他们能否收获真爱

在风车磨坊中,找到斯蒂娜•尼尔森(Stina Nilsson)后:

斯蒂娜:
There you are! I've been waiting for you all day.
你来了!我等你一天了。

You should not go outside without a hat on a cold day like this.
这么冷的天,你应该戴顶帽子再出门。

You will freeze your ears off!And I'm quite fond of the person those ears belong to.
你会把耳朵冻掉的!而我是如此喜欢那对耳朵的主人。

Did anyone see you coming here?
有谁看到你来这里吗?

Now you've being silly, you know that I'm not ashamed of you.
你这样很傻,你知道我并不嫌弃你。

It's not that…I like you very much.
并不是那个意思……其实我非常喜欢你。

But you and I come from different worlds.
但你和我终究是不同世界的人。

He is waiting for my answer. I said I’d give it to him next year.
他一直在等我的答复。我说过明年一定给他答案。

And this is the last day of this year…
而今天就是今年的最后一天了……

Now you're being unfair! This isn't any easier for me!
这不公平!你知道这件事对我来说也很不容易!

I don't like it when you're like this. Calm down!
我一点儿也不喜欢你现在这个样子。冷静一下!

Year walking?I hope you're joking.
“年轮之行”?我希望你是在开玩笑。

You do remember what happened to my cousin,don't you?
你还记得我表哥发生了什么事,对不对?

Promise me you won't do anything foolish.
答应我,你不会做任何傻事。

We are not supposed to know what happens in the future.
我们不应该知道未来会发生什么。

You should hurry home to your cottage and get some rest.
你应该快点回到你的小屋休息一下。

不离开,选择继续对话:

斯蒂娜:
It’s getting dark soon.Hurry home to your cottage.
天快黑了。快回你的小屋去吧。

You should probably go.
你或许应该走了。

You really should hurry home,now.
你现在真的应该赶紧回家了。

0相关评论

发表评论

最新最热相关资源

安卓苹果应用推荐